At AtoZ Advert, we always value the privacy of all our visitors. Regardless of whether you are only a visitor to our website, our client or someone we deal with in our routine course of business. We take, “protecting your privacy” as responsibility and we take it seriously as it is very important to us.
The page you are visiting at the moment is created to let you know that how we gather, use and disclose your information that we obtain from you. For the purpose of this policy, any reference to “Products” and “Services” are references to all the products and services offered by AtoZ Advert and its subsidiaries, whether available online or offline. Any reference to “Site or Website” is a reference to the AtoZ Advert website (including any mobile version of such websites).
Purposes For Using Your Personal Information
When you use AtoZ Advert contact us, correspond with AtoZ Advert, or otherwise interact with AtoZ Advert in anyway, we may process your personal information for the following purposes:
To let you up to date regarding latest offers and to understand and meet your requirements and preferences, e.g.:
- To respond to or manage your inquiries;
- For purposes related to the billing, provision, maintenance, activation, deactivation, repair, support, trouble shooting, replacement, upgrade, update, or refurbishment of AtoZ Advert offerings;
- To enforce or fulfill notices applicable to a AtoZ Advert offering;
- To understand your use of the AtoZ Advert offerings or the network by interpreting use metrics and network performance;
- To help identify and troubleshoot issues;
- To ensure AtoZ Advert offerings are technically functioning as intended.
To develop and manage our business and operations, e.g.:
- To enforce AtoZ Advert’s legal rights;
- To facilitate disaster recovery and business continuity operations;
- To monitor, mitigate, detect, investigate, or attempt for preventing technical, fraud, or security breach or to protect AtoZ Advert property
- For statistical purposes.
To develop new or enhance existing AtoZ Advert offerings including ways to communicate with you using a wide range of options, e.g. to make available or send to you:
- notices of upcoming events or promotions;
- upgrades and updates, or notices of updates and upgrades of AtoZ Advert offerings or third party content or related products, services and software;
to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements or to effectively respond to critical or emergency situations, e.g.:
- to offer critical or emergency assistance in situations that may threaten the physical safety or life of you or others;
- to respond to lawful requests, court orders, warrants, or legal processes;
- for any other purpose for which you may have provided your consent, and other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law.
Your use of our services or website is your unchallenged and complete acceptance that you have carefully read and understood all terms and conditions laid out under different pages of our website. Further, your use of our services or website indicates your consent for ATOZ ADVERT to process your information for the identified purposes of BE BIGGY.
- a) When Obtaining Consent is Not Required
In some circumstances, your personal information may be processed WITHOUT your consent depending on any applicable law or jurisdiction. For instance, ATOZ ADVERT may not seek your consent:
- where medical, legal, or security reasons make it impractical or impossible to seek consent;
- to collect a debt;
- to comply with a warrant, subpoena, or other court order, legal process, or lawful request;
- in the case of an emergency were the health, life, or security of an individual may be threatened;
- when disclosure is to a lawyer representing BE BIGGY;
- where personal information is required to monitor, detect, mitigate, investigate, or attempt to predict, minimize, or prevent damage due to fraud and technical or security issues or to protect ATOZ ADVERT property;
- as may be otherwise required or permitted by law.
ATOZ ADVERT reserves the full and unchallenged rights to process, trade, sell, or rent anonymous or aggregated information that is not linked to or associated with an identifiable individual.
Types of Personal Information Processed
Account and membership information: The form and quantum of personal information processed could include your name, contact number, postal address, email address, ATOZ ADVERT website details, device identifier information, communications with BE BIGGY, and any recorded complaints. We may also process your account credentials, profile information, passwords, and other personal information you provide to facilitate the ATOZ ADVERT Offerings you use.
Cloud-based or back-up data: Personal information including email addresses, calendar, memo, tasks, contacts, status messages, display pictures, on-device information, and media files may be sent to ATOZ ADVERT if you are using a backup or cloud-based or restore service provided on the behalf of BE BIGGY. This is used to improve or facilitate the use, restoration, and remote access of that data on your device through the service provided.
Applications: In some circumstances, ATOZ ADVERT may process your personal information about applications used on your device including any third-party offering (i.e. products, services, software, applications, content, or website provided by a third party, including an application developer or other service provider that may be used in conjunction with ATOZ ADVERT offerings but are not operated, offered, or supported by BE BIGGY). Additionally, certain personal information may be gathered and disclosed to a third party, or from a third party to BE BIGGY, if you choose to make use of Third Party Offerings with your ATOZ ADVERT account, in order to improve or facilitate the services and functionality provided.
Financial information: ATOZ ADVERT may process credit card or other payment information and use it to facilitate credit and billing services if you purchase a product, software, service, or customer support directly from ATOZ ADVERT or our service providers.
Quality assurance and customer service: Your customer service telephone calls with ATOZ ADVERT and BE BIGGY’s service providers may be monitored or recorded for customer service and quality assurance purposes such as to assist in addressing your inquiries, training, analytics, and troubleshooting to identify trends and make improvements to ATOZ ADVERT Offerings.
ATOZ ADVERT retains personal information as long as required for the fulfillment of the identified purposes of ATOZ ADVERT or as otherwise necessary to comply with applicable laws. ATOZ ADVERT will take steps to delete, erase, destroy, aggregate, or make anonymous personal information that is no longer relevant or necessary for BE BIGGY’s identified purposes.
Consistent with good business practice, ATOZ ADVERT continues to evolve its schedules, controls, and practices for information and retention and destruction of records that apply to your personal information.
Marketing And Service-Related Communications: ATOZ ADVERT may communicate advertisements, newsletters, promotional collateral, surveys, marketing materials, or customized content as part of your existing business relationship with BE BIGGY. We may also send you certain service-related communications. For instance, ATOZ ADVERT may send a welcome message or email to you when you first create an account with us or activates a ATOZ ADVERT offering to notify you of important changes, to inform you about the service and its terms, to provide warranty information, to tell you how to manage your account or credentials, to provide service infrastructure messages or notifications, to provide safety or security information, or for surveys of current or former users. You may not opt-out of receiving these communications as these communications are important to your use of ATOZ ADVERT Offerings.
If you do not agree with this Policy in part or in full, do NOT use our products and services or provide us with your personal data.